Do you dislike Windows XP?

A few things I like is that you have a bar where the start menu is and you can pin certain programs there and that way you don't have to go searching all around your computer for it and if you go over it you can preview it, Some of the aero features like you can press the windows key and tab key and it will scroll kinda like a book...

When I read that Windows has that many lines of code, it kinda flushes down my hopes of creating my own minor operating system on my own lol

But why would I ever hate Windows? It's always been good to me, aside from Vista. I really like Windows 8.

I'd probably explode after a month of using a Mac only instead of Windows. No good games...My Mac is secondary.

A few things I like is that you have a bar where the start menu is and you can pin certain programs there and that way you don't have to go searching all around your computer for it and if you go over it you can preview it, Some of the aero features like you can press the windows key and tab key and it will scroll kinda like a book...

That is a good feature of 7 but never enough to make me use it on my computers.

Back
Top Bottom