Random Chit Chat

I put a Scotch Egg in the oven this morning for my breakfast, heated it up took it out and cut it in half added coleslaw put the two half's on a small plate turned around and fell over Twink (my Cat) and my breakfast ended up across the Kitchen floor ! :eek: ... good start to the day :rolleyes:

Well, I'm back to a single monitor for now. I haven't played any computer games in ages, so I ended up selling all three of my 28" hanns g lcds to a friend.

Also, I'm so glad thanksgiving is over. Maybe now I can get a small break before Christmas without being constantly reminded that my whole family hates me.

Last edited:
Ahh yes family, Not everyone in my family gets along so we don't associate with those people as it has caused troubles in the past..

Last edited:
Yeah, it sucks. Both my mother and my aunt apparently decided that I shouldn't be allowed to go to family events anymore, because my very existence is somehow harmful to my grandparents. Then they tried to guilt me for even bringing it up. I believe "cruel and selfish" were the exact words used...

I can't wait to get out of the bible belt. People here are crazy.

Back
Top Bottom