Help...

yes. the new PSU is better. better brand an more watt.
The reason you chose a PSU with more Watt then you need is because the PSU are gonna be less stressed when powering the system. you will typical hear less noise and less heat will apply to the system via the PSU. Also they tent to be a little more power efficient
but isn't it braking your budget?

It is only 10 dollars more.....Great sale......60 something bucks off the lowest it ever goes...

i would buy the 7850. it's the better card of those 2.
for the motherboards, i would go with the z77. it don't think it's much better, but it should have a bettr quality to it. i'll say, go with the one you can afford.

i would buy the 7850. it's the better card of those 2.
for the motherboards, i would go with the z77. it don't think it's much better, but it should have a bettr quality to it. i'll say, go with the one you can afford.

Here it is: Going order asap:

Newegg.com - Once You Know, You Newegg

Prices as follows:
i5 3570k- 200
Cool master hyper 212 plus- 15
Thermal Paste-9
ASROCK Motherboard-100
G skill RAM-40
1 TB storage-98
HIS Video Card-140
Cool Master Storm Enforcer Case-75
CORSAIR PSU-115
ASUS DVD Drive-20
OS- Windows 7-80

900 Dollars on the dot...My budget (Shipping and all that)

Also how long does it take usally for an item to come back in stock on newegg.com

Last edited:
looks very good to me.
Glad you got your self an i5 now, instead of a core i3 and then plan on upgrading later as you said in your first post.

looks very good to me.
Glad you got your self an i5 now, instead of a core i3 and then plan on upgrading later as you said in your first post.

Yep, what I plan to do is buy the same card again and set up a SLI config....That's for another day tho :p

AND how long does it take for new egg to restock an item?

That's A GREAT DEAL i HAVE CHECKED EVERYWHERE ELSE FOR THE 7850 AND it is all 200-250 dollars!!!!(Caps lock needs to die)

Last edited:
I have no idea about how long it takes newegg to restock items. i am from Denmark and we don't have newegg here.

Back
Top Bottom