What is the worst os ever made

I think and i could be wrong but you've got 2 contenders ME and Vista from what this thread is saying.

My view is that guys like me 21 and under are voting Vista because although i did use ME for a while and didnt like it compare to 98 I was probably a little too young to pickup on any realy major issues so it wasnt great but at that stage I was just a novice user, vista on the other hand i was much older and much more experienced and much more frustrated with.
I think the older guys probably dislike ME a little more.

Microsoft Bob is by far the worst. It makes ME look like a gift from the heavens. Yeah not many will know it and be Googling it after reading this. But if you want the worst OS, that is it.

Vista & OSX 10.0 & 10.1, Calling it a full opperating system was a joke, Vista was just terrible on all levels.

Windows ME became unsupported in 2006. It is unlikely to purchase it through legal means, unless you find collectors out there... Please keep in mind that it came in CD, the average life span of which is ~19 years, with huge variation in quality depending on storage condition. So even if you do find it, be wary of the quality.

ME hands down worst ever. End of story. To be fair though I think ME was brought out as a lead in to introduce new features that would be part of XP. IMO Vista was to Windows 7 what ME was to XP. Introducing new features and was a big change from the previous version. I didn't mind Vista.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom