Please Review This Site

Site loads slow. Sometimes doesn't load at all for me.

You might also want to stick with one URI and that URI only. Think of it like a brand. You want to enforce it, not dilute it.

Hover effects for the menus are not working properly. Some of the menu links are broken.

Uniform resource identifier, in this case your site address. You want to keep one and one only. It is difficult enough for people to remember with all the sites out there. It will be even more difficult if you do not list the same one even within the content of your own site.

Looked at the site and forum is ok, could do with more topics and the first page has to much animation and changing coulors. but you have done well to wack it up and it works for me only tested some buttons not all but they worked

Well Done

Kind Regards

I got access denied every time I tap on it

AccessDeniedAccess Denied1A5ACE092E74F686ACTcGsIs8XwEgTg1+qrx29LZesqI5yauCPgpQhR1GRg9AzIra7nxLP+SLbh8s6jG

WOW, tone down the red!!

Honest criticism get rid of the red or certainly tone it down it literally distracted me from giving your site a chance, was not easy on the eyes at all. If your going for a red colour theme find another way to introduce it but that red background is way to much.

Thanks for all the feedback. How do you change the red background in Dreamweaver, I know I must of set it up, but I want to get read of it. It loads with a red background and when it has fully loaded it goes to the actual background.

Really, there are tons of CMS solutions out there: Joomla, Wordpress, Drupal, Django. Believe me, they are much better suited for a beginer.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have tried these before, and don't like time, feel like I have no control. I know I'm a beginner but I want to learn the proper way. I'm that sort of person, don't like taking short cuts and like things done properly. Im only 14.

Back
Top Bottom