Using someone's photo in presentation...

101Tek.blogspot.com said:
Is it illegal to use someones Twitter profile picture and use it in a a YouTube video?

I don't know for sure, but I think it would be legal to use it with there permission. However if you are using it without their permission I think this might be violating privacy.
I don't know this for sure, your best bet would be to check the YouTube terms or maybe try and contact them.

Is it illegal to use someones Twitter profile picture and use it in a a YouTube video?

Not unless you're passing it off as your own and making money is anyone going to take action.

You could be discussing that particular profile picture in a screenshot with commentary, a form of citation. As long as you receive no financial gain then trademark infringement doesn't apply. One could argue that such posts are a form of speech protected under our 1st amendment.

what is the video for? I would suggest creating one of your own accounts for the purpose of the video then you don't have to worry it is yours you can talk about what you want then and do complete demo's of what point you are trying to make

as for the question I don't think you will have the fbi after you for showing a video on someones account so I don't think so.

Kind Regards

Back
Top Bottom