Help...

hahaha. i had that problem too when i build my first computer. though it was with my dad.
it is all compatible. you just have to not screw anything up. you most likely won't. just be sure you have seen a system being build from scratch so you are more prepared. check out some youtube videos where they put together a machine. you are gonna learn some things from your first build, and it's allot of fun. you also get that felling, "it's mine... i build it".

I have watched these 3 set of videos...

Newegg TV: How To Build a Computer - Part 1 - Choosing Your Components - YouTube

I have seen them and my friend said " Its like building legos"

and since theres 2 dvi ports can i do dual monitors? Then if I do crossfire i can do 4 screens?

according to AMD's website about Eyefinity, you can. you might need some converters.
Nvidia also has support for more monitors on 1 card. my GTX 570 can handle 3 on 1 card. the 600 series can handle 4. according to Eyefinity you can have up to 6 monitors on 1 card with the right accessories.

Yeah, i'll like an update on it. ^^

according to AMD's website about Eyefinity, you can. you might need some converters.
Nvidia also has support for more monitors on 1 card. my GTX 570 can handle 3 on 1 card. the 600 series can handle 4. according to Eyefinity you can have up to 6 monitors on 1 card with the right accessories.

Yeah, i'll like an update on it. ^^

any last words of advice?

hmm. don't know what that should be.
can't think of any at this moment. ask if you need help with anything, and i will try my best to help out.

hmm. don't know what that should be.
can't think of any at this moment. ask if you need help with anything, and i will try my best to help out.

Uggg....Still waiting on my parents to allow me to build this.....So I am wondering shoudl i go to i5 3570K ( Not overcloacking) or should i go with a differ i5?

for your chosen motherboard it would be a shame not to go for a K processor. You don't have to get a Core i7, the only difference between core i5 and i7 is that i7 has hyperthreading. hyperthreading is just awesome for rendering and decompressing, but for gaming and most other things that are not work related, you'll see no difference. so if you want to safe some money, you might want to go with the i5. but i'll still recommend the K version.

for your chosen motherboard it would be a shame not to go for a K processor. You don't have to get a Core i7, the only difference between core i5 and i7 is that i7 has hyperthreading. hyperthreading is just awesome for rendering and decompressing, but for gaming and most other things that are not work related, you'll see no difference. so if you want to safe some money, you might want to go with the i5. but i'll still recommend the K version.

for 20 dollars more wroth it....and is the build still balanced....teh graphics is cheaper then then cpu...

To me it is worth the extra 20 bucks. To you... i don't know.
It's still "balanced", other then most computers with that CPU usually have a better GPU and cooler. also the tends to have a slightly better Power supply.
Well, that GPU is previously generation mid end gaming card from AMD, so that will explain the price.
it's gonna do just fine for most games, but don't expect Crysis 2 on maximum graphics and still be running smoothly.

Is the build purely for gaming?
If it is you might want to go for a core i3 third generation to save money (not the one you had chosen) for a better GPU.
I am talking about this one: Intel Core i3-3220 3.3GHz Dual-Core Processor (BX80637I33220) - PCPartPicker
it's slightly faster and have better power efficiency for only 4 bucks more.

Back
Top Bottom