How To Make Members And Accounts?

Yeah so far it looks pretty good! If you send me a link, than I can test it out. Some hard coding may be missed buy we can work on it.

If you don't mind me asking, what else are you wanting to so with the accounts? Such as : posting, profiles and so on so forth?

Well I'm doing this for a mate, but I think he may want profiles and being able to post on each other's profiles.

Last edited:
Okay so you may want to have a forum attachment linked from the website. That will enable him to post updates, have people make their own account, and some other things. If you want to be able to do that all on a website, basic understandings of HTML and whatnot probably won't be sufficient. You can try your best though :)! If you want to give me some tasks I can try them.

Okay so you may want to have a forum attachment linked from the website. That will enable him to post updates, have people make their own account, and some other things. If you want to be able to do that all on a website, basic understandings of HTML and whatnot probably won't be sufficient. You can try your best though :)! If you want to give me some tasks I can try them.

Do you know if you can do this in BlueVoda?
EDIT:
Also do you think this would work with 000webhost? https://www.phpbb.com/

Last edited:
Get a host that offers CPanel. Inside cpanel is free forum software. You could test drive what they have and go from there.

I managed to set up the forum. Just got to link all the pages together and then I can upload it!

Back
Top Bottom