Help

AlexT

Solid State Member
Right lets try and get this sounding right (i find it easier to say rather than write it).

6 Months ago I built myself a new rig here are the parts i got

A75MA-P35 FM1 motherboard
A4 3400 AMD dual core CPU
DDR3 2x 4GB 1333 Ram
550W PSU
New copy of WIN7
New case 2 side fans 1 rear fan 1 front fan
Kept same HDD

After installing components updated BIOS and installed Windows + all drivers went on IE9 downloaded Chrome after 5 mins being browsing chrome started crashing so went onto IE and that kept crashing i then started getting BSOD so as i kept my old HDD i thought maybe it is no good so i bought just a cheap 1 to start and installed OS and drivers onto new HDD and eh presto it started again I have tried all available browsers and they all crash so the next thing i tried was to install Ubuntu 12.10 but it wouldnt install i was like something is stopping it installing i thought i was the boot disc but i tried it on a laptop and it installed OK I have tried 3 HDDs on the system and all 3 crash tried new RAM same thing. I sent the board CPU and RAM back to the supplier to be tested but they came back saying they was no fault, well last week i installed WIN8 and that crashed as well so i am thinking there is an hardware problem. I have the BSOD dump files if you need to see them not sure how to read them

please help i am getting stressed

ALEX:confused::confused:

Post the BSOD Logs so I can have a look at them for you.
It could be 9 thing s
1. Registry
2. Ndis.sys
3. Host File
4. Virus that is attached to physical memory worm
5. Incorrect bit version of software I.E 32bit using on 64Bit
6. Hard Disk Read/Write Problems
7. Memory
8. Processor
9. Corrupt installation disk I.E it installs the driver but the copy is bad is there any scratches on the cd.
Please define crash does the website crash, does the computer itself crash do you get any errors any help with this will help us diagnose the problem quicker.
we can do a step at a time so you can root the problem out to just 1 possible thing I will give you software links to download and run tests and will write some software for you to use that you can download from mediafire.
this will start to rule of certain isssues.

it could also be related to your internet line so we will check that at a later date.

to get the Logs locate to the following path C:\windows\Minidump

and copy the minidump files to a zip folder and upload them so we can download them and take a look.

the codes mean some thing to me as I have the whole list of what the error codes mean and are for this is available on computer hope and will tell you loads of information it is about 600 pages long of fault information but I put this in a database and can go straight to the correct path.

do yourself a favour and download memtest86 v4 and run the test and see if you get any passes

http://www.memtest86.com/

Kind Regards

Last edited:
Do you have an email i can sent the excell file to as it wont let me up load it here

you need to send the files what is the excel spead sheet for I need the phisical dump files located a C:\windows\Minidump so I can view the reports and see what drivers are a fault ect

Kind Regards

you need to send the files what is the excel spead sheet for I need the phisical dump files located a C:\windows\Minidump so I can view the reports and see what drivers are a fault ect

Kind Regards

think i have managed to do it

Attachments

• mini dump.txt
    19 KB · Views: 5
I need to dump files how did you get this text document and info anyhow I use BlueScreenView which gives me a detailed report

Kind Regards

Back
Top Bottom