Need help on game

rowcon123

Daemon Poster
Hi guys I need help to see if I can run this game it's chivalry here are my specs

Intel core i7 duel core 1.6ghz
4gb ram
Ati mobility radeon hd 5470
Windows 7 64 bit

---------- Post added at 06:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:03 AM ----------

Oh and it's a dell studio 1558 laptop

I think there are a ton of websites that will let you put in a game and tell you the specs. Just google 'can i run it'.

I did it said I could not run it with my graphics card but I looked up the specs myself and fine so that's why I came here

I did it said I could not run it with my graphics card but I looked up the specs myself and fine so that's why I came here

When a site is writing a review for thousands of pieces of hardware, they might get a few wrong.

I read this which produced the below attachment.

If you click on the Graphics card though and scroll down to the comments, you'll find that some people who have this card state the site said it wouldn't run on certain games but they are able to run the games on higher settings.

Without having the same setup, nobody will be able to tell you for a fact if it will work. I would say that it should work based off of specs, but cannot guarantee.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    14.7 KB · Views: 3
hmmm still saying no but it has to be ok it says Radeon HD 4670 512MB or higher and it is higher my graphics card i just dont get it ??

Back
Top Bottom