How to Change the Logon Screen on Windows 7

Hmmmm that does look cool, and i am a little tempted HOWEVER, i don't like installing little programs that modify windows for you.

There must be another way like a registry hack or something?

I've been using this for quite some time. You can check out my awesome cursor in the upper right coner too.

IMG_0513.jpg

I believe you can do this with TuneUp Utilities 2012. You can also change what screen is shown when you start windows up.

ssc456 said:
Hmmmm that does look cool, and i am a little tempted HOWEVER, i don't like installing little programs that modify windows for you.

There must be another way like a registry hack or something?

jmacavali said:
I've been using this for quite some time. You can check out my awesome cursor in the upper right coner too.

Ssc456 it doesn't actually install on your pc, just download it then unzip it and it should launch

jmacavali - I like what you have done, It's nice to have something different other than the boring ole Windows background..

IMG_0513.jpg

You need to send me those pictures you used (original and not compressed if possible) for your desktop background (if similar style), user icon and login page.

As an aside, I use a program called display fusion. It's designed for multi-monitor stuff like additional task bars and making true spanning wallpapers or different wallpaper on each monitor. It also has the ability to change the login background too which is really nice.

Both from Google. Some website, I forget where. I'll have to poke around my computer and see where I saved them.

celegorm said:
You need to send me those pictures you used (original and not compressed if possible) for your desktop background (if similar style), user icon and login page.

As an aside, I use a program called display fusion. It's designed for multi-monitor stuff like additional task bars and making true spanning wallpapers or different wallpaper on each monitor. It also has the ability to change the login background too which is really nice.

I will have to try that one out and what its like..

Back
Top Bottom