want to Know why you can't divide with 0?

If you multiply by zero, the answer is zero. If you divide by 0, the answer approaches infinity, but is undefined, as it isn't exactly infinity.

Derivatives and intergals are based on this fact.

There is no two ways about it. It's just math.

Last edited:
You can divide by zero.

How many times can I give away a car to nobody? Infinity to the infinite power.

It's not that you can't, the number produced will always be an infinite googolplex infinity + 1 and a calculator would explode, so they made it error out.

That's just my opinion though, I could be wrong.

it's got nothing to do with exploding calculators or sharing sweets.

1/1 = 1
1/0.1 = 10
1/0.001 = 1000
1/0.00000000000001 = 10000000000000

1/X = Y

As X tends to 0 Y tends to infinity.

it's that simple.
doesn't need two videos

:ROOT
The second video is about 0 / 0, and not number / 0.

It looks to me that you all think i don't already know why you can't divide with 0. look at my first 2 posts, you can clearly see that i am not asking for an explanation

You pack of dummies, just get your PC calculator program up and running and try to divide 0 and see what it tells you....:rofl:

"Cannot divide by zero" :facepalm:

You pack of dummies, just get your PC calculator program up and running and try to divide 0 and see what it tells you....:rofl:

"Cannot divide by zero" :facepalm:

You are clearly miss understanding what this is all about. :facepalm:
It's not about that you can't, but WHY you can't.
There are different valid arguments to what the result could be. Negative infinity - zero - positive infinity.

You are clearly miss understanding what this is all about. :facepalm:
It's not about that you can't, but WHY you can't.
There are different valid arguments to what the result could be. Negative infinity - zero - positive infinity.

No not really, my last post was a mischievous joke.
But in all honesty I think this thread is one big joke.... understand what Zero (0) represents in mathematics will tell you Why.

Back
Top Bottom