Hurricane Sandy

If it was so bad, what did you get there in Canada? You haven't lost power so it can't be that terrible.

1337G33k said:
flooded roads and houses.

That's it? Add no power no gas and food supplies running low then you have it bad. Other wise you are just trolling.

:confused: I hope that's a mistype. You get the worst of the storm? I'm sorry, but that can't be true.

-40-some odd thousand gallons of water blocking the tunnel from Brooklyn
-3-4 weeks before people will get power
-Just under 3 feet of Snow in West Virginia
-Wind gusts in excessive of 100 MPH
-$60 Billion estimate of damage

I don't think anyone outside the East Coast can be mad about anything Sandy has caused them. I'm sure they'd all gladly change places with us.

Tech Explorer, hope your safe and hope everything gets back on track for you soon.

:eek: :nonono:

The storm did reach millions of people and everyone was effected in some way, I think it's important to keep in perspective. Sure, we had really high winds and some snow, but as I stated, it's nothing compared to the east coast.

If I need to prove my point further:

THIS

or THIS

celegorm, I've been thinking the same thing since the original post. There's clearly a lack of understanding the impact that the storm had on the East Coast. I tried to provide that evidence in all my posts, but it was clearly not working so I choose to let it go.

Yeah but I figured I'd give it a try too. I hope he's trolling, otherwise I hope he never has to live without power for a couple days, or worse: a destroyed home or dead family.

Last edited:
:angry: all i have had is rain for 1 week straight. THANKS SANDY!!!!!! there aren't any power outages in my area. But i live in Canada so unfortantly i get the worst of the storm. Besides rain for a week or two straight now, i also had trees that were knocked down, but other than that., nothing

Such hardships. Get an idea mate.

celegorm, I've been thinking the same thing since the original post. There's clearly a lack of understanding the impact that the storm had on the East Coast. I tried to provide that evidence in all my posts, but it was clearly not working so I choose to let it go.

There was no lack of understanding, any fool watching TV or reading newspapers know the east coast copped the brunt of the storm.....
No need to argue with halfwits.

Back
Top Bottom