Microsoft Word Processor Question

tj107us1

In Runtime
Hi guys, i'm taking notes on electronics and im in the process of studing scientific notation. My question is how can i put an exponent with the 10 like you do in scientific notation. Are there a way of doing this in word processor? I'm using Word Processor 9.

i've attacted a pic of what im kind of looking for but a 10 instead of the 2 and me be able to put whatever number in the 3's place.

thanks for any help!!

Attachments

• num_exp_base-blue.png
    num_exp_base-blue.png
    21 KB · Views: 0
Do you have something like x to the y power (which is expressed as x, then y superscript)? If you do, then x can be your base and y acts as your exponent.

Do you have something like x to the y power (which is expressed as x, then y superscript)? If you do, then x can be your base and y acts as your exponent.

I'm not sure, how would i go about looking for it. To be honest to dont know much about word processor just mostly the basics.

i just did a googled it and i just have to write 103 and highlight the 3 and right-click it and go under font and check superscript then ok.

Last edited:
I'm not sure, how would i go about looking for it. To be honest to dont know much about word processor just mostly the basics.

i just did a googled it and i just have to write 103 and highlight the 3 and right-click it and go under font and check superscript then ok.

It looks like your problem's solved. Congratulations.

Back
Top Bottom