Which government do you think has governed the best for the last ten years?

Status
Not open for further replies.
....I will not be prepared to enter into a discussion with you .

You've entered into several discussions with me without being prepared, why stop now? :lol:

But, it's ok, really, I would consider it a compliment if you ignored me! I have had just about all of your smug, pseudo intelligentsia remarks I can take.

Please ignore me.

You've entered into several discussions with me without being prepared, why stop now? :lol:

But, it's ok, really, I would consider it a compliment if you ignored me! I have had just about all of your smug, pseudo intelligentsia remarks I can take.

Please ignore me.

Hahaha so he has finally shown his true colours with personal attacks like this . Ive dealth with people like you before . Those weak at making structured arguments so they retort to the kind of petty name calling and general sterotyping of people like you have done on numerous occasions .

Perhaps instead of attacking me personally as you just have done you could bring a structured argument about my comments . I mean it is plainly obvious you intend to vote for Romney so go on defend him ?

defend the illegal war in Iraq ? , defend Romneys stance on human rights and g bay ? . Or is that beyond your capabilities ?

It makes me wonder what side of the coin our young university intellectual would choose when the United States bailed out his country from certain collapse during WWII.
it might have been a different coin all together if America hadn't sat and watched fascism enslavement and ethnic cleansing stretch over most of Europe before doing anything.
And indeed only doing something when attacked on it's own shores.

Assuming we all now agreed that world war two played out as
Nazi forces = bad, allied forces = good.
(and we do, not only because we were on those teams, but also the winners get to write history).
it has to be asked why it took Britain 2 years to decide that Germany was bad, and why it took a further 3 years, (5 in total) for America to decide the same?

So America bailed out Britain - Cheers for that.
However, if America had stood with Britain in the same way that Britain has stood with America in Afghanistan and Iraq no "bail out" would have been needed.

As for who runs the best government,
I'm probably going to say not Americas, and not Britains.

As Muz pointed out there are far too many problems with each.

but since there are problems with all governments I guess you have to go by the will of the people.

lots of noisy protests against government in both UK and America.

thus I'm going to go out on limb and say "North Korea" there aren't nearly as many people vocally complaining about the government there.

(as you may have guessed, my response to this thread is rather sarcastic, there is no fair way to answer this question at all, it's a pointless pissing contest.)

Hahaha so he has finally shown his true colours with personal attacks like this . Ive dealth with people like you before . Those weak at making structured arguments so they retort to the kind of petty name calling and general sterotyping of people like you have done on numerous occasions .

Perhaps instead of attacking me personally as you just have done you could bring a structured argument about my comments . I mean it is plainly obvious you intend to vote for Romney so go on defend him ?

defend the illegal war in Iraq ? , defend Romneys stance on human rights and g bay ? . Or is that beyond your capabilities ?

See,...I've asked you to ignore me but you cannot. Your massive ego will not allow you to simply ignore my comments.

Who I vote for, the war in Iraq, etc., has absolutely no bearing on what I suggested, which is worth repeating....ignore me. I dare you. :)

Fellas, clean up the name calling and stay on topic or this thread will have to be closed.

.... I'm going to go out on limb and say "North Korea" there aren't nearly as many people vocally complaining about the government there...

:lol: That actually makes more sense than a lot of what I've read on this thread. :lol:

North Korea? hahaha. that's a good one.

read the post and you'll find out why...

it's an entirely subjective discussion. there are no universal judging grounds.

if we play by the particular judging criteria there, (least complaints) then NK wins.

it might be that there are no complaints because those dissidents that do complain do not receive a warm welcome. - now I'm not saying that they turn up dead, they just don't turn up again.

the point is, it depends on your judging criteria

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom