Good news

Tech Explorer

In Runtime
This thread is for two purposes. First I want to say I got my power back this evening after being knocked out by Hurricane Sandy.

The second purpose is for YOU to announce some recent event you're proud to announce. Could be a wedding, a birth, a new job, a promotion, a graduation, the list is extensive. If the event comes with a good story, all the better.

I compromised a test network secured by WPA2 TKIP encryption (with some tips from a former NSA C|EH). No small feat.

Well in the last couple of months, i've had a £7k pay rise, Got engaged to my wonderful GF and set a date for the wedding (pay rise coming in handy here) and got a puppy :)

My good news, after 16 weeks of waiting, my 3D printer finally arrived!!

my new very expensive toy is now busy making much smaller much less expensive toys!

Well my good news after a suspected heart attack earlier this year is that my health is OK once more..... was a bit of a worry for a while but all tests are positive.

Well my good news after a suspected heart attack earlier this year is that my health is OK once more..... was a bit of a worry for a while but all tests are positive.

That's good to hear. I had one that was so mild I wasn't aware of it (a followup echocardiogram confirmed my heart is okay).

Back
Top Bottom