Sup folks! I am Bolino

Bolino

Solid State Member
Sup folks, I am Bolino.

And I am from the Netherlands. So yes, my English 'sucks' a bit :angel:

I am om several sites / forums and often people have a lot of questions for me, so I will answer the 2 most frequently asked questions :)

"Why are you interested in computers?"
Answer: I guess I don't know. I think it is because I grew up with computers since I was young. Most people will have the same. When I was a little kid I was behind a computer playing games :rolleyes:

"Are you busy with any project or something like that or ..? "
Answer: Yes, exactly. First of all, I am kinda of a gamer. Not hardcore, but I like to play lots of games. Which ones? Uhhm.. Mafia 2, BFBC2 , MW3, Rollercoaster , Max Payne 2, Splinter Cell-series etc. Besides that I started a website several weeks ago.
Called It's a website based on Freeware and Shareware. Thats the name FreSha standing for. FRE-eware and SHA-reware :thumb: I am maintaining it with a friend. Kinda cool. That's our little project should I say.

So I am a guy from the Netherlands, 17 years old and I like computers/gaming.
Always in for nice forums!

Last edited by a moderator:
I love computers. My username explains it more than words can. And no, not at this current moment. By the way, Ive always wanted to go the Netherlands. AWESOME!!!

Hey Bolino,

I have 2 questions for you, that i probably could Google but it's a little more social this way. . . .

1) What is the difference between holland and the Netherlands? (Excuse my ignorance if it is something i should already know).

2) Are they really making it legal for only people from the Netherlands to smoke marajuana (excuse the poor spelling)

Welcome to the Forum :)

Welcome to the forum Bolino!

1) What is the difference between holland and the Netherlands? (Excuse my ignorance if it is something i should already know).

Holland is a region in the Netherlands

Sorry for the late reaction! :)

Partically true what GKill164 says.

1) In America you have 'states' and in the Netherlands you have states as well. Twelve to be specific.

In English: South-Holland / North-Holland

2) Uhmm I dont know. I do know there is a sort of card called Weedcard to buy legal Weed. But shit about Marijuana, not my business :p

Back
Top Bottom