WARNING Don't read this thread if you aren't interested in falling leaves

Tech Explorer

In Runtime
It's fall. Leaves are falling. Nothing special here.

Most of the leaves end up on the ground and some end up on my car. Sounds boring, but then something happens that gives me pause. Some of the leaves end up being wedged by the hoods of my car. It doesn't matter if those narrow grooves are horizontal or vertical to the ground and some of the leaves are caught by their stems.

If I were to try a million times to duplicate this event, I know I couldn't do it. Is this due to swirling winds? Air pressure? This just makes me wonder and there may be something there to take advantage of.

Hahaha, oh well it is the Off Topic forum. I think you need to get away from your computer for a while tech explorer and go outside in the fresh air lol.

Actually I'm a bit amused as to what topics you come up with, every one to their own.

To the others who don't like Tech Explorers topics "bad luck", he is not hurting or being offensive to any one.....no one is forcing you to participate in his posts.:rofl:

Hahaha, oh well it is the Off Topic forum. I think you need to get away from your computer for a while tech explorer and go outside in the fresh air lol.

Actually, T-Man, I haven't had a computer in several years (a problem I'm working on). As far as a few of my threads being different from the norm, I'm sure David Sarnoff was laughed at when he looked at rows of corn and came up with the idea of tv and I know Pasteur was snubbed by his colleagues for his ideas of inoculating against germs. But I suppose only a few were born to be visionaries.

Back
Top Bottom