USB cables

Lindabcrac

Beta member
Hi to all!

I don't know if I'm posting in the right category... here's my question :)

I'm looking for the exact type of USB cable for my camera, a Sony DSC-S2100. I believe it's a micro-USB B type...

Do you know a site where I could do a search by matching the camera model?

Thanks! L.

Sony cables are usually proprietary. I would suggest you go to Sony's web site and see what cable it uses. Then see if you can match it up with standard cables from major companies like Newegg, or Amazon, or CompUSA. If you can't, then it's proprietary, and would have to be ordered direct from Sony. They like that.

Some how, for some inexplicable reason, I am very uncomfortable buying anything from eBay.

If it's not proprietary cabel take a look at monoporice.com. they always have high quality cables at a cheap price.

Some how, for some inexplicable reason, I am very uncomfortable buying anything from eBay.
Well I'm quite comfortable buying from Ebay.....never been dudded on transaction and only ever got one inferior device which I must admit I half expected it.

Just personal choice on where you want to buy from.

Well I'm quite comfortable buying from Ebay.....never been dudded on transaction and only ever got one inferior device which I must admit I half expected it.

Just personal choice on where you want to buy from.

i always buy from ebay and have never had any prob with the things i'v bought, and that includes 2nd hand pc parts to tide me over til i replace with new up to date parts and then re-sell on ebay fo around the same price i paid..:whistling:

Yeah thats as simple as looking on Sonys website for that camera.

Or here, I always order from amazon and can easily find a great price. I have never seen the difference in cables, especially as it comes to something small and short as a cable like this.

Cable

....I have never seen the difference in cables, especially as it comes to something small and short as a cable like this...http://www.amazon.com/Sony-Cyber-shot-DSC-S2100-USB-Cable/dp/B0055UFPNM

What you're saying is very misleading.

If you can say that you have never seen any difference in cables, then you're either not looking, or you haven't seen very many cables.

There is often a significant difference between O.E.M. cables, and the cheap aftermarket junk that's out there.

I don't think its misleading when its dealing with this type and size of cable that he is looking for... I know there are a difference between them, I use to sell them. But in his case is what I was referencing to.

Back
Top Bottom