Did You Know?

You did post an entire thread on the topic of "did you know?"...

That "Did you know" topic, referred to Roseanne Barr running for President, not a persons voting options. You gotta be pullin' my chain. No one could be that dense. :lol:

Well, no one really cares about Roseanne Barr so I came to the conclusion that you were just surprised you could vote outside the two parties...

I can't imagine anyone but the village idiot not knowing that he/she can vote for anyone on the ballot, and is not limited to the 2 major parties.

I was just so surprised to see Roseanne Barr on the ballot. You can't just decide to run for president, and have your name added to the ballot. There are all kinds of mandates that have to be satisfied to get on a ballot in a presidential election, and I am amazed that Roseanne Barr & Cindy Sheehan were able to meet the criteria.

It requires hundreds of thousands of signatures, plus nominations in a minimum number of states, and it's expensive. Seems to me the only thing that those two women could handle is the money. I can't imagine them getting the minimum votes required. But, apparently there are enough crazies in this country to vote and nominate them.

I can't imagine anyone but the village idiot not knowing that he/she can vote for anyone on the ballot, and is not limited to the 2 major parties.

I was just so surprised to see Roseanne Barr on the ballot. You can't just decide to run for president, and have your name added to the ballot. There are all kinds of mandates that have to be satisfied to get on a ballot in a presidential election, and I am amazed that Roseanne Barr & Cindy Sheehan were able to meet the criteria.

It requires hundreds of thousands of signatures, plus nominations in a minimum number of states, and it's expensive. Seems to me the only thing that those two women could handle is the money. I can't imagine them getting the minimum votes required. But, apparently there are enough crazies in this country to vote and nominate them.
Bit harsh calling some one a village idiot and why be amazed when in fact your country have had ex actors in positions of governor & president.

Any thing can be possible in the good old USA.

PS: Yes I picked up your sarcasm in your first post......:rofl:

Bit harsh calling some one a village idiot and why be amazed when in fact your country have had ex actors in positions of governor & president.

Any thing can be possible in the good old USA.

PS: Yes I picked up your sarcasm in your first post......:rofl:

Nope, not harsh at all, very realistic.

And, you're right, anything is possible in the USA. Anyone can be President, actors, people that were born into privilege, and those who were born into poverty, anyone.

Ronald Reagan was a very good President, and re-elected by a landslide and served two terms. Arnold, well that's the other side of the coin, ha! :lol: Ya can't win 'em all. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom