Photograph Of The Day

yeah, i've been known to bring cord and tie back branches, but I didn't even notice that one. Guess I'm not used to framing an upright image anymore. The view camera shows it upside down and mirror imaged, which is actually a huge help because it lets you see the image as individual features instead of as a scene. Hopefully that makes sense.

Here's a little flower that caught my eye...

Attachments

• Yellow Flower In Woods.jpg
    Yellow Flower In Woods.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 3
  • Yellow Flower, B&W Background.jpg
    Yellow Flower, B&W Background.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 2
My pics are all done for the year I'd bet. Most of the trees changed colors and dropped their leaves before I even had a chance to think about going out...oh well.

Maybe i'll get some snow ones this winter.

My pics are all done for the year I'd bet. Most of the trees changed colors and dropped their leaves before I even had a chance to think about going out...oh well.

Maybe i'll get some snow ones this winter.

Yeah, winter shots are hard....so much bright white.

Might be breaking the theme these pictures seem to follow (kinda serious while still being beautiful) but here's a funny picture of my cat in a box.

P.S. That isn't me holding the box. While the teddy bear robe looks great on me, I wouldn't be caught dead wearing it in a picture :thumb:

Attachments

• 20121023_214043.jpg
    20121023_214043.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 8
Here is another great photo sorry to turn it back to pro lol

http://i877.photobucket.com/albums/ab333/BJseal91/DSCF7466_zpscdd4ffc7.jpg

---------- Post added at 02:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:05 AM ----------

This is a nice pic http://i877.photobucket.com/albums/ab333/BJseal91/DSCF7235_zps3908db85.jpg

---------- Post added at 02:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:06 AM ----------

Including this one http://i877.photobucket.com/albums/ab333/BJseal91/DSCF7522_zps98730d9f.jpg

Happy photos

Might be breaking the theme these pictures seem to follow (kinda serious while still being beautiful) but here's a funny picture of my cat in a box....

Absolutely not breaking anything! The whole point of this thread was to share, and enjoy, photos, whether taken by a $59.00 point n' shoot, or a $1,800.00 DSLR.

No criticism unless asked for...simply an opportunity to exchange, and enjoy, photos.

I took this one at Long Boat Key, on the Florida Gulf coast, at sunset, and caught a few Pelicans.

Attachments

• GOM Sunset with Pelicans.jpg
    GOM Sunset with Pelicans.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 2
IMG_0901.jpg

One of the first pics I took with my T2i. It was actually from a moving vehicle (see the foregroud is blurry). Turned out quite nice.

Here's the cropped version that I like as well:

IMG_0901-1.jpg

Last edited:
As you've figured out I'm in to my models in a big way. I want to take shots of doing mods and repairs but so far they come out half a$$ed and blurry. Once in a while I get a good one. I used to have a couple of really good cameras but they are now long gone. I replaced them recently with another Fuji FinePix camera model S4250. I'm having to resort to auto for a lot of shots just to be able to use the anti hand jitter function. Add in they've gone green here with all the florescent bulbs and I'm having nasty un-usable shots as a result.
The other thing is the shot below shows some pretty harsh lighting. The kitchen overhead light is florescent tubes. I used the flash to try to push some extra light on the subject.
attachment.php

So the bottom line is do I ditch the green bulbs and go back to incandescent? Or just shoot flash shots in the dark? Maybe a back drop?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom