Installing games

KANIBOY85

Baseband Member
I have just installed dishonoured to a Internetless machine and now I don't need the disc to run it, so what's stopping me from selling it now?

So nothing then. Theirs nothing criminal about the idea I am not ripping the disc to IS0 making illegal copies or keeping the serial number. I have still paid for it and will suffer a loss if about half the price of the product and it will be lost if uninstalled or the file is corrupted.

Fact of the day it's not illegal

The game will just continue to run till its gone?

---------- Post added at 03:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:01 AM ----------

Taking it back to the store for a refund would be illegal though

Why not take it back to the store for a refund. You'd be like thousands of women in this country, that buy a dress for a party, and then return it the next day for a refund.

Or, the person who returns a box of Corn Flakes to the super market that's 90% empty, and complains it didn't taste good, and they get their money back.

Or, the guy who buys a camcorder to take on vacation, and returns it when he returns home.

It's no problem....oh yeah, just one small problem....WE ALL PAY FOR THAT!

Pay for what I don't get you. I said I would sell it to a friend for cheap. I only want to do it to get a pad not used to this keyboard and mouse bull. Especially how I use a portable net book mouse lol. Built an amazing machine but forgot to add accessories to the budget

Sorry, there Kaniboy85, I thought you were thinking about returning it to the store for a refund. That kind of thing makes me angry, I see it in the stores all the time, and the retail stores add the cost of those refunds onto every product I buy.

I wonder if other folks feel the same as me, or if they think that the easy refunds today is a good thing. Maybe I'll start a thread and see.

I used to work at a computer hardware store Maplin.co.uk cheap sh** central. And I hated refunds their. not because I work their but mainly because refunds were done by people who bought stuff for he wrong reasons. But refused to take advice before they did buy it

I used to work at a computer hardware store Maplin.co.uk cheap sh** central. And I hated refunds their. not because I work their but mainly because refunds were done by people who bought stuff for he wrong reasons. But refused to take advice before they did buy it

I started a thread, how about making your comments there. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom