Halloween

Tech Explorer

In Runtime
As you know the holiday will soon be upon us. Was wondering if you had any plans? e.g. going to a party, go trick or treating, wearing a costume, giving candy or money, etc.

The last time I went "Trick or Treating", was 57 years ago.

These days, I just stay home with my electrified fencing, and capacitor charged doorknob.

Unfortunately, nothing this year. I used to decorate the hell out of my father's house every Halloween, but we haven't been on speaking terms since about February.

Sorry but I hate Halloween, nothing against the Americans celebrating their tradition but to the morons & retail businesses trying to introduce it here in Australia..... they need to be shot.

Sorry but I hate Halloween, nothing against the Americans celebrating their tradition but to the morons & retail businesses trying to introduce it here in Australia..... they need to be shot.

I agree, I see some people walking the streets and come knock on my door but I have never really taken interest in it..

My plans are a zombie pub crawl.

A big group of people (last year over 1,000) dress up like zombies and go and visit lots of pubs in a small area.

Quite a site, as you can imagine a herd of 1,000 + people dressed like zombies and by the end of the night probably walking like them too.

My plans are a zombie pub crawl.

A big group of people (last year over 1,000) dress up like zombies and go and visit lots of pubs in a small area.

Quite a site, as you can imagine a herd of 1,000 + people dressed like zombies and by the end of the night probably walking like them too.
What is the chance of a photo, would look awesome.

Back
Top Bottom