Video Card help

and this video card will work with the motherboard that i have ?

The motherboard should have no problem, it's the PSU you'll need to check. I didn't check that. You'd need at least a 400 watt power supply. Even the low end decent graphic cards these days need at least a 400 watt supply.

If your PSU is one of those bare bones 250~300 watt minimum supplies, that OEMs package with inexpensive computers, you'll need to change it for sure.

Even then, like I said earlier, your CPU will limit your performance.

You'll never make a gaming machine out of that computer. If that's your goal, I'd either buy a new one, or build your own.

I think it's lame that you can post anything about newegg, but if I post about somewhere else it gets removed

Here's the difference...

When people ask for suggestions, best prices, etc., there's nothing wrong with posting a link to a sale, or a product. It may be from Newegg, Directron, Amazon, CompUSA, Best Buy, or any where else including Computer Outlet.

However, when you signed up for membership you used your company name as your screen name. Then, you drop that name at every opportunity, whether it's asked for or not. Then you welcome new members by telling them you work for Computer Outlet, and you be glad to help them with issues.

Your entire demeanor has been one of self promotion of your business. No forum will allow that. I'm not trying to sound rude, or nasty, so please don't take it that way. I'm simply supplying an answer to your comment.

Back
Top Bottom