Bragging

KANIBOY85

Baseband Member
Recently built a machine and wanted to shout out 60fps on everything I can think off on ultra. Skyrim, crysis, dishonoured, borderlands 2, call of duty and more 1080p. 50fps when recording with fraps YouTube coming soon for guides and gameplay in a bizzzllleeee
Ps I could tell my friend but being in the world of music none of them give a sh**

It would be impossible for you to run 60fps on every game, unless you had your Vertical Sync locked "on."

But I am though lol all of the above are getting 60fps with all fxaa, aa and antisopic sampling on 8 x it's an amazing build for a first timer :)

---------- Post added at 05:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:14 PM ----------

Like I said YouTube evidence will be up soon just doing the editing on adobe premier cs6 now. Real time editing without lag its an amazing build trust me for now

But it don't lock to 60 it will flicker between 57 and 63 drop to 20-30 in any loading screens (which only appear for about 2 -3 seconds) and go to 50 on Fmv but in game stay between 57 and 63. Which I would say is 60fps. Even when their is all hell kicking off in game. Like I said YouTube videos will be up soon with me going to settings showing the people of the world that everything that can be on and set to ultra is done so and then me going into game my FPS going from 30 (loading screen)to 60 and then staying their.

What's with the doubt I said I was going to prove it. Jeeeezzzuuusssssss. Or is it that your more experienced than me and your machine dont perform like mine.

Phenom 2 955 over clocked to 3.8 ghz max temp 47 degrees c water cooled.

16GB 1600mhz corsair vengeance

256GB SSD ( software and games ) osz

1tb 7200 seagate

Gigabyte 6970 2gb X 2
( 1 running at full 16x bandwidth and the other 8 x bandwidth )

But like I said give me a week of video re encoding as 10min = 100gb at current format and I don't think YouTube will like an hour of it.

Then you lot will have your proof

...What's with the doubt I said I was going to prove it. Jeeeezzzuuusssssss. Or is it that your more experienced than me and your machine dont perform like mine.

Apparently we have a language barrier here. No one is asking for proof. And if you look at my sig., you'll see that my machine can hold it's own with anything out there.

You are becoming defensive for no reason.

I will try one more time. Different games will have varying frame rates on the same computer. One game may play at 47fps, while another plays at 66fps, and another will play at 90 fps. Older games may play at 150 fps.

However, when every game plays at the same frame rate of 60 fps +/- a couple of fps, it is an indication that Vertical Sync is enabled.

You still haven't answered my question....is Vertical Sync enabled, or ON? Watching your YouTube video will not answer that question.

I understand that some games do so fact is I don't play em. For example I had dark souls and it locks itself to 30fps with no graphic setting so I sold it on that reason.

I can't answer the question as my machine is about 10 mile away as I go home at the weekends. But how does it effect my game on or off with settings on ultra and fraps found the monitoring

Back
Top Bottom