Amazon Free Android App Of The Day!

Hameister

Daemon Poster
Every day, at this site, Amazon.com: Appstore for Android you'll find a free tablet and/or cell phone app.

They vary from children's games, to utility, and productivity apps, to adult games, and everything in between.

Sometimes, they'll give away the full registered version of very popular games, like Temple Run, or Angry Birds, and at other times the app will be real junk.

Check it every day, and you'll be sure to find something to your liking.

If you see something that you think is a great freebee, post it here!

Just an FYI, there are apps that you can download that will notify you everyday when paid apps are available for free. On my iphone, i've had 2 or 3 but found AppsGoneFree has the most obvious name and seems to offer apps that I use more than the other ones I've tried. They offer 10-12 a day.

As stated, some are junk, but some are worthwile. They offered FIFA 12 (a $6.00 ipad game) for free the other day (cuz FIFA 13 was released).

Thought I'd mention, the App of the Day for Android tablets & phones, is an old arcade style auto racing game. Lots of mixed reviews, but hey, it's free!

Amazon.com: Appstore for Android

EDIT: Just installed this game on my Sony S Tablet. Very colorful, plays fast, and smoothly. Nice sounds, and audio is crisp and clean. Easy thumb controls for gas, and brake. Tilt to steer. Graphics are arcade style, and a little dated, but all in all I'd rate it about 3.5 out of 5 stars if I paid for it. It's a fun time waster.

Since it was free, that adds another 1/2 star, so it's a 4 star game for me!

Attachments

• Desktop_2012_10_14_08_29_49_415.jpg
    Desktop_2012_10_14_08_29_49_415.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
FYI --- My wife saw me playing this game, and asked me to install it on her tablet. She has an older Viewsonic G Tablet with the Gingerbread OS. My tablet uses Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0.3

After installing this game on her tablet, I found that it runs just as well on Gingerbread as it does on ICS, so I'm sure it would run great on Honeycomb as well.

Tried to get Lyn into Windows and Android gaming but she won't yield. No interest at all in anything racing, action, FPS related etc. The only games she likes are stupid detective type RPGs, mahjong and other kinds of puzzle games. Men are indeed from Mars, and women... Well, nobody really knows where women come from, but it certainly is a place stranger than Venus.

Back
Top Bottom