â–²Online Computer Game Question?! Please Help. Thanks.

ILoveComputerForums

Beta member
Hello Everyone,
Okay I'm on facebook and well I like to play Farmville,CityVille however when I play these games it sticks and lags when I move around...I know it's not my Broadband as I'm getting 7.5mb :)
What factors would it come down to?
My CPU is stuck at 100% when I play these online games?
Any ideas please. Thank you! :angel:

5X0zF.png

Last edited:
Try updating your video card drivers, java and flash and see how that helps.

What are your comp specs?
From the looks of it you have 2GB memory and are using all of it and are now using HDD Page file. You might want to add more ram.
If that is not the case then:
Is your HDD almost full?
Have you checked your comp for viruses? 100% cpu usage for Farmville is just wrong, unless you have a very old system.

What are your comp specs?
From the looks of it you have 2GB memory and are using all of it and are now using HDD Page file. You might want to add more ram.
If that is not the case then:
Is your HDD almost full?
Have you checked your comp for viruses? 100% cpu usage for Farmville is just wrong, unless you have a very old system.

I Checked For Virus's - And there is none.
Here's my computer specs:

Rystd.png

SaDR2.png

Here are some of the ways you can stop this:

1) Try doing a system cleanup. In windows, go to control panel, click performance & maintenance. delete old (temporary) files you don't use anymore. Then run Defrag.

2) Check your drivers. They could've become corrupted, or may be out of date, or in some cases incompatible with your game.

3) Do a virus scan

4) This one seems weird to me, but this was actually happening to my computer. The monitor wasn't correctly calibrated. Right click on your graphics card, and select troubleshoot. It'll take you through the process of calibrating your monitor. Mine was actually running too high.

5) Sometimes, your security software will interfere with your games. You may have to shut it down.

good luck. GO FARMVILLE!!!

Back
Top Bottom