Cooling pad for Dell

Swagg1

Solid State Member
I am looking for the best available cooling pad for a Dell Inspiron 1525, price really isn't an issue, I just want to be able to run it for 12+ hours without it becoming too hot to touch, or not shutting down or freezing, and be able to run demanding games without it overheating
I keep it on a desk, I don't use it on my lap
I recently changed the thermal paste on the CPU, I regularly use cans of compressed air to keep it clean and I always get the dust out of the fan
Any help would be highly appreciated
Thanks

I actually just upgraded the CPU from the T5550 to a T7500, thats also when I changed the thermal paste, yet neither of those things worked to solve the heating problem, I use a different laptop now anyways, I keep that one as a backup now
Thanks for the tips, will try out the arctic silver paste

I actually just upgraded the CPU from the T5550 to a T7500, thats also when I changed the thermal paste, yet neither of those things worked to solve the heating problem, I use a different laptop now anyways, I keep that one as a backup now
Thanks for the tips, will try out the arctic silver paste

The t7500 is still a merom so idk how that would have solved the heat issue. Anyways good luck with the new laptop :)

Back
Top Bottom