Aliens

Do You Think Aliens Are In Orbit Above Us Right Now Watching Us?

• Yes (Correct)

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • No (Incorrect)

Votes: 5 55.6%

• Total voters

WYSIWUG

In Runtime
I know for a fact that aliens have come to Earth before and are above us right now, watching us distroy our only planet with CO2 and H2O

They aren't. Universe is too big. Technology is just a small grain of sand no matter how big is the living being are.... Its just too big...

Do i think we are being watched by Aliens right now? No
Do i think Aliens exist? Yes
Are they strange green creatures with big heads and long ears? Who knows?

I think it would be ignorant and arrogant of the human race to believe that we are the only intelligent living creatures in the universe, by law of averages you have to say that there are many other planets similar to ours not yet discovered or visible (possibly due to there distance away and there light hasn't actually reached us yet from the big bang?)

I know for a fact that aliens have come to Earth before and are above us right now, watching us distroy our only planet with CO2 and H2O

You know for a fact you say?
i think you need to get your mind checked by a doctor.

^^^^
Well, based on what I have seen in Nasa's biggest secret video on YouTube I believe that they are. Search that on YouTube.

If they do or don't exist, it doesn't matter much to me as long as it doesn't impact my daily life. :) I'm more than happy to 'share' the universe with any being.

I don't believe we know of every living being of our universe.. but I don't necessarily believe that if "aliens" exist, that they are as aggressive as people have made them to be. For all we know, they're just as curious about us as we are to them. The irony is -- we could be "aliens" to them if they're another intelligent species with reasoning and research.

We just don't know what's out there. It's interesting for sure.

We don't even know of all the animals on our own planet, let alone the entire universe, so surely there are other life forms out there

I don't know about aliens but I do see little pink elephants at times......Hic

Back
Top Bottom