google chrome

snapline

Beta member
can anyone tell me how to import bookmarks to chrome from old chrome thing. i have already made an account and all the bookmarks are saved in that account. at first i accidentally loggeed in to an old account and so imported the wrong bookmarks. but now, i cant import my bookmarks from tmy good and new account. pls help

1) Close Firefox and then open Google Chrome
2. In Chrome, click the ‘wrench' (spanner) icon then click the ‘Options' menu item
3. Click the ‘Personal Stuff' option in the left panel to open the Personal Stuff page
4. Ensure that the ‘Offer to save passwords' radio button is selected if you want to save login passwords in future
5. Now click the ‘Import data from another browser…' button to open the Import Bookmarks and Settings window
6. In the ‘From' menu select Mozilla Firefox
7. Tick all the items you wish to import – by default all 4 are selected
8. Click the Import button to begin the process – you should see a Success! message confirming the items have been imported from Firefox into Chrome
9. Leave the option to show the Bookmarks bar ticked if you want to see the Bookmark bars at the top of Chrome then press OK to finish and then close Chrome

Back
Top Bottom