Best free pc games

thomasmaca45

Solid State Member
Thanks for any replys but if you know any FREE combat games please let me know. Also any FREE games like minecraft.

And sorry but i forgot to add but if you know and games with levels (and doesnot end quickley but gives the player ages of game play) that are FREE please tell me
ALSO IF YOU KNOW SOME REYLEY GOOD GAMES THAT ARE CHEAP CAN YOU LET ME KNOW TOO.

Why not just go to Steam's store. There are tons of games, most are user rated. Many are excellent, and very inexpensive, like under $10.00. There are also many free demos.

ummm i dont think you'll find that any games that are downloadable are free

flash games maybe so

Sup folks!

I am new here and my English isn't great ( I am Dutch ) but I think I can answer your question.

I setup a website few weeks ago with Freeware and Shareware. We also posted 30/40 games. You should have a look at it.

To find the list, you can use Tags or at the homepage to the right the categories-list.

Hopefully u r satisfied :)

Last edited by a moderator:
World of Warcraft is a paid game. Its practically shareware. U can try it for a few days. Believed it was 1 month. Don't blame me if I am wrong. After that you will have to pay to play that game :(

On my website you find a lot of full free action-games. Open source to be specific.

I searched for you... Cube 2: sauerbraten, warsow, urban terror, soldat and a few more!

Back
Top Bottom