Hey

LucianDev

Solid State Member
Hey everyone, I am new to the community. I was looking around for computer forums to try to get active in a community again. I am 20 years of age I was born in North Carolina on December 29, 1991. I have been in love with computers almost my whole life. I have attended a trade school and obtained a certification in Computer Networking+. I am currently out of College as of right now, but I am working on getting my 3 certifications with CompTia or DOD (Department of Defense). I am working on CompTia A+ Certification, CompTia Network+ Certification, and my CompTia Security+ Certification. I am almost done studying for my Network+ Certification and hope to have it soon. I dream job is working with a large corporation for Cyber Security, or working with the DOD. I love Cyber Security the most out of anything to do with computers. I have a part time job, while I work on my certs. I work for Jiffy Lube which is a company that changes oils and more on cars.
I also Build / Design / Code websites as well, I know HTML, CSS, XHTML, & PHP I have decent experience with MySQL, I have run dozens of my own websites, and Forum Communities using, IP.B, MyBB, vBulletin, SMF, & phpBB. I enjoy playing computer games here and there, I use to be a BIG World of Warcraft player but I lost interest in it about a year ago and haven't played it sense. I get on Minecraft here and there, simply because I love Sandbox games, where I can build anything that I can think of.
That's really all I can think of at this point.
I hope to enjoy & stay active in this community.

Thanks,
I also do Graphic Design which I feel my skills are good in. I use Adobe Photoshop, I'm also in the mist of learning After Effects.
I consider myself to be kinda a jack of all trades type deal when it comes to computers, I know a little bit about everything, some more then others of course.
I pride myself with knowledge, & experience. Knowledge is power after all.

Back
Top Bottom