Microsoft & Apple Co-Founders offer curious insights

jmacavali

Fully Optimized
Last edited:
Windows 8!!! I have a copy of Windows 7 unused here.....still using XP atm....

Typical me, wont upgrade unless I have to!!!

Well, I think you've held out about as long as possible. Xp was a great OS, but it's days are numbered. When you migrate to Win7 you'll wonder why you waited so long. It's an excellent OS.

I haven't heard hardly anything about Windows 8, I didn't even know it was coming out this month. I might be able to get it now through my school.

I haven't heard hardly anything about Windows 8, I didn't even know it was coming out this month. I might be able to get it now through my school.

I would strongly suggest that you do a little research regarding Win8, even if you can get it for free. Most experienced Windows users have decided to pass on it, with good reason.

Well, I think you've held out about as long as possible. Xp was a great OS, but it's days are numbered. When you migrate to Win7 you'll wonder why you waited so long. It's an excellent OS.
Oh don't get me wrong I have used W7 plenty of times before but I still prefer XP.

When XP cannot do what I want then I will move up.... another reason is some software and hardware will have to be upgraded also if I went to W7 so I do not intend to waste good equipment/software for the sake to have the latest OS.

Oh don't get me wrong I have used W7 plenty of times before but I still prefer XP.

When XP cannot do what I want then I will move up.... another reason is some software and hardware will have to be upgraded also if I went to W7 so I do not intend to waste good equipment/software for the sake to have the latest OS.

I have always felt as you do. If something is working well for you, there is no need for change, just for the sake of change.

However, I'm sure you recognize that the days of 32bit apps, and software that will run on Xp, are surely numbered. At some point, you just won't be able to hold onto it any longer.

Don't bet on it......
People forget XP was & still is a successful OS....plenty of life in a lot of 32 bit apps/software.

You would be surprised how many old 32 bit software are running and will run in the future.

Back
Top Bottom