The Free Software Thread!!!

Ohh...I'm going to test that

---------- Post added at 12:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:25 PM ----------

Looks like a very handy tool like startup cop

This is one of the best utilities I've found for removing unwanted objects from photos.

It is incredibly easy to use, and is so intuitive, there is almost no learning curve.

It's available all day today 10-23-12, absolutely free!!!

Giveaway of the Day - free licensed software daily. Today: Inpaint 4.7 - Inpaint will magically remove elements from your photos!Inpaint photo restoration software reconstructs the selected image area from the pixels near ...

I've posted below two photos I used as an example. In one, I removed the ceiling fan, and in the other, I removed the top of the street light.

Attachments

• Bed Room.jpg
    Bed Room.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 5
  • Bed Room fan removed.jpg
    Bed Room fan removed.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 4
  • Street Light At Clubhouse.jpg
    Street Light At Clubhouse.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 8
  • Street Light removed.jpg
    Street Light removed.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 4
If I posted all the awesome free software within this tread, then I would fill up whatever server this website resides in, causing it to... implode!

Here's a few of my faves:

Notepad
Paint
Windows Task Manager
Windows Live Messenger

Alright alright... here's a proper list:

AIDS II
Ah
Acid
5lo
Bomber
Eliza

...and that's just to name a few! (it's a joke... they're viruses, don't download them xD)

OK, an absolutely not a joke list:

TweakUI - Excellent for making most basic to intermediate tweaks to Windows 95-7 with absolute ease.

uTorrent - A very popular P2P download problem, which is very good, IMHO.

Windows Live Essentials - I know this is fairly boring and standard, but it's free, and so damn good!

ooVoo/Skype - Both great in their own right, even though I still prefer Windows Live Messenger.

WinRAR/WinZip - Although not truly free, their trials are very, very good, and I remember using them as far back as the 90s.

SMPlayer - Absolutely sensational program for all video media types, with several features, a great UI, performance, and compatibility, this program is an absolute must for those who constantly access video files.

MSI Kombuster - Very useful for benchmarking your GPU, and hey, it's free.

Smart Defrag 2 - Very good defragmentation program, with some nice features and it does the job very well, in my experience, as well as others I have know to use it.

ZoneAlarm - This is the ultimate free antivirus/firewall suite you will ever need, as far as I'm concerned. Nothing beats it, IMO. Although I have had to tweak it a lil, it does now work perfectly for me, and I'm sure would for MANY others. It's amazing!

I would list more, but I CBA to look through loads of my backed up software going back some years.

Good luck with your 'wares!

Last edited:
This is one of the best utilities I've found for removing unwanted objects from photos.

It is incredibly easy to use, and is so intuitive, there is almost no learning curve.

It's available all day today 10-23-12, absolutely free!!!

Giveaway of the Day - free licensed software daily. Today: Inpaint 4.7 - Inpaint will magically remove elements from your photos!Inpaint photo restoration software reconstructs the selected image area from the pixels near ...

I've posted below two photos I used as an example. In one, I removed the ceiling fan, and in the other, I removed the top of the street light.

you have a really nice house. WOW

Back
Top Bottom