Learning it Myself

The PC build that Snappy described as well as the pre-builts that I suggested would be great for games such as you suggested. However, if you decided to buy Crysis 3 when it's released in about 6 months, or even Sniper:Ghost Warrior 2, the machines we're describing would have difficulty, and you'd have to dramatically lower the visual settings.

I'm not trying to discourage you from building your own. Not at all, I'm simply saying that in this price range, you'd probably save money with a pre-built machine.

Why not price out all the parts, on a machine from CyberPower, or iBuyPower, and see what that will actually cost you for the exact same build. Perhaps I am wrong, but I think you'll find your cost will be a little higher buying the parts, and building it yourself. Just wanted you to be aware of that.

Well in that case I will follow your suggestion on the CyberPower and iBuyPower. Before I build or buy anything I will be sure to ask on the forum, that way I can hopefully save money and obtain a good deal.

Well in that case I will follow your suggestion on the CyberPower and iBuyPower. Before I build or buy anything I will be sure to ask on the forum, that way I can hopefully save money and obtain a good deal.

Good idea, the more opinions you get the better. Perhaps someone will come up with a suggestion that's more to your liking. It never hurts to ask around, and do some research.

Well it must have been a really good deal because it is now out of stock (it wasn't yesterday)...:lol:

Back
Top Bottom