GTX 780 With An Entirly New Core?

So when are we expecting the 700 series to come out?
It would then be a nice upgrade from my gts 450.:)

So when are we expecting the 700 series to come out?
It would then be a nice upgrade from my gts 450.:)

I don't know. First it was the end of Q4 '12, now I'm hearing late Q1, early Q2, 2013. It's all speculation.

My 580s are still running very strong, in totally stock configuration, but they will start showing their age when Crysis 3 is released, so I'm looking forward to the 780 as well.

I don't know. First it was the end of Q4 '12, now I'm hearing late Q1, early Q2, 2013. It's all speculation.

My 580s are still running very strong, in totally stock configuration, but they will start showing their age when Crysis 3 is released, so I'm looking forward to the 780 as well.

I think I'll probably delay jumping onto the the 7 series for as long as possible, of course as long as my twin POV 560Ti Ultracharged puppies will be still providing decent enough framerates at full HD resolution with upcoming games of the next couple of years.

I think I'll probably delay jumping onto the the 7 series for as long as possible, of course as long as my twin POV 560Ti Ultracharged puppies will be still providing decent enough framerates at full HD resolution with upcoming games of the next couple of years.

I hear ya, but I think games like Crysis 3 will spell the end for those cards. In fact, I don't even know if I'll be able to run C3 full bore, with my 580s, without increasing the voltages, and overclocking the cores and memory.

Anything less than 45 fps, is my line in the sand, and spells time for vid card replacement.

Back
Top Bottom