Hi- new member

Dan_Br

Beta member
My name is Dan and I followed a couple of miscreants from the SSD forum over to here:). I see some of my friends Hameister, OS-Wiz, Bad-Machine are already here. looks like a great place to hang out a bit.

Hi Danny, good to see you here! :)

This site uses an older version of vBulletin, so it takes a little getting used to. Lot's of nice folks here. Loaded with rather inexperienced youngsters, which is kinda nice, because it's giving us old dudes a chance to help them with their first builds.

Some of these kids are building their first machines at 15 years of age. Fifteen years, wow, I sometimes stay in the bathroom longer than that! :lol:

I've met several of the sites Mods, very pleasant young fellas as well.

Hope you stick around,

Hammy

Attachments

• welcome.gif
    welcome.gif
    3.1 KB · Views: 19
Hi Danny, good to see you here! :)

This site uses an older version of vBulletin, so it takes a little getting used to. Lot's of nice folks here. Loaded with rather inexperienced youngsters, which is kinda nice, because it's giving us old dudes a chance to help them with their first builds.

Some of these kids are building their first machines at 15 years of age. Fifteen years, wow, I sometimes stay in the bathroom longer than that! :lol:

I've met several of the sites Mods, very pleasant young fellas as well.

Hope you stick around,

Hammy

Thanks, always enjoyed your posts and info.
Have you heard of this new First person shooter coming out soon
Dishonored
Dishonored Golden Cat E3 Gameplay Walkthrough -- Part 1 - YouTube

Dishonored

I think it is from the people that made Skyrim

Yes, I saw it advertised on Steam. Seemed like more of a first person action, mystical, orb collection, stealth strategy, kind of game rather than a true FPS.

Hopefully there will be a demo available.

hi
welcome to this forum site.
I am jainny from India.I am new member here.I am a software Engineer.
nice to meet you...
Thanks
----------------

Last edited by a moderator:
hi
welcome to this forum site.
I am jainny from India.I am new member here.I am a software Engineer.
nice to meet you...
Thanks
----------------

Welcome and nice to meet you also

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome Dan.

As Hammy said there are soom goold old folks on here with alot of knowledge and an equal number of new guys with lots of questions to be answered.

Hope you will stick around and be a useful contributing member to CF.

Back
Top Bottom