Gameing Youtube channel!

fergof10

Baseband Member
Hello :lol: me and my friend have just started a new youtube channel called AtomicBros99 for playgames. in this channel we will be doing unboxings, walkthroughs and also lets plays. Hope fully if we started to get more view and subscribers we will get better equipment like video editiors, mics and more. but this will only happen if we start to get more view and such.

Link to our channel: AtomicBros99 - YouTube:flowers:

I am starting sane thing next week calling it something like noob tv as I plan to record like first goes and guides. I use final cut and adobe premier which is worlds top video editing software like £300-£500 certified to use both. If you on collaborating to get our feet off the ground I would be happy advertising your channel in my vids and I visa versa. I have a cod stream from my consoles so i am hoping to convert them over not many but I got at least about 50 subs on their

I could even make a trailer for you and stuff just send me a comic strip of how u want me to arrange the clips or manipulate them and I will do it a few times and send my ideas back

hello thx for the reply yes we can collaborat and what do u mean by visa versa. i have a pc and xbox. but i am only going to record on pc becuase i dont have anything to record on the xbox. Do u have a pc? what console do u record from.

Last edited:
I mean just share clips with each other I will be recording pc games with fraps. And I should be able to record 1080p ultra settings with my set up. I sold my Xbox to build a sick rig but am considering getting it back in the future though

i actully have just moved into pc gaming after years of adoring the gameplay and i have loved it so far. do u have steam

1337G33k said:
:lol: Nice channel

My channel should be live end of next week the rig will be finished tomorrow or Monday. But I will have to play some games first to record something. steam and Xbox name is kaniboy86 u should be able to search my name on YouTube for cod plays

I am just waiting for psu, hard drive, powerful CPU fan, and ram to get here I ordered them Thursday but I also ordered dark souls and borderland and will be recording from the start of those games so I will sweat a few hours testing and updating drivers to make sure everything's cool open the channel subscribe to you and let you know you I am. What the channel. Did you add me in stream I can accept from my phone

boarderlands 2?

---------- Post added at 07:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:23 AM ----------

becuase i wanted to get boarderlands 2 on computer but no one else whould get it, although i also have it on xbox aswell

Back
Top Bottom