Hey Guys.. Flash Issues

utsav26

Beta member
Hey guys. Im pretty new here, and my main reason for posting here is to get some help. For the past week or so i have been having this bizarre issue while playing videos, mainly on youtube.

Whenever i play a video on either 720p or 1080p, the video plays for a bit then randomly a green screen pops up and the video simply skips forward multiple times till the end. :confused: :confused:

This would never happen before, i have tried uninstalling and reinstalling adobe flash but nothing seems to work.

Any help would be appreciated!!!!

Might be a software conflict. Start Task Manager before you start the video and see if you can spot the other task(s) that might be interferring.

Might be you need the latest video drivers insalled.

Last edited:
Installed latest drivers as well. I started task manager and this is what i got:

When playing the video on 1080p(with hardware acceleration off) Adobe flash comes in about 300,00k which seems too crazy. Again, the video went green and simply skipped ahead to the end. :confused::confused:

Attachments

• fail.jpg
    fail.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 3
Dropbox looks like it is a candidate. Google "Dropbox YouTube conflict". Next time click on CPU in task manager and see what tasks are consuming the most CPU -- those would also be candidates. What browser you using?

I uninstalled Dropbox, just to check, tried playing the video again and same issue. No other task seems to be popping up when i play videos. Chrome reaches about 8-10 on the CPU count.

Ive tried it with Firefox, Chrome, Safari and IE. All have the same issue. The videos play fine up to 480p, but the moment i click 720 or 1080, it plays for say 30 seconds and then the green screen and skips to the end.

Back
Top Bottom