"Server Sent No Data"

hardhead1

Baseband Member
For the last three days I have tried to connect with one of my credit card sites to make a payment and look at my statement. I keep getting a 'server sent no data message'. Having the same problem with another site. This just started and not sure why. I hope you have suggestions for me because I have no clue what to do. I can always call to make my payment but I'd like to be able to go to the site.

Are there any error numbers associated with the message? Is the message in the browser window or a java popup.

---------- Post added at 06:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:04 PM ----------

Also, what os are you running? What browser? Can you try to access one of the sites from a different browser?

Are there any error numbers associated with the message? Is the message in the browser window or a java popup.

---------- Post added at 06:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:04 PM ----------

Also, what os are you running? What browser? Can you try to access one of the sites from a different browser?

It lists error #324 (NET:: ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE) and suggests reloading the page later. I use Chrome and it has the Chrome logo in the box with the message. I have also tried Internet Explorer.

Sounds like the banks credit card database server must be in the middle of an upgrade or the server is exprencing problems.

Contact your bank.

Why don't you access the banks from another computer or another network to eliminate the websites being the issue and post back. Then we can move forward with troubleshooting .

I finally was able to access one of my cc websites. I just tried logging into yahoo and got the same error message. Tried again and it logged me in with no problem.

Back
Top Bottom