first custom gaming pc build

You must have been typing while I was posting, because that's exactly what I said.

I think that's called being "Ninjed", is that right?

And don't tell me this is off subject. :lol:

Ninja'd? Maybe. Not sure.

Yeah, I typed it out then got distracted by a customer and didn't click 'Submit Reply' for like 5 minutes.

Hameister said:
You must have been typing while I was posting, because that's exactly what I said.

I think that's called being "Ninjed", is that right?

And don't tell me this is off subject. :lol:

I see thanks for the explanation.

I am literally counting down the hours till I get the rest of my parts. damn ADHD :)

---------- Post added at 06:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:04 PM ----------

Computear said:
Ninja'd? Maybe. Not sure.

Yeah, I typed it out then got distracted by a customer and didn't click 'Submit Reply' for like 5 minutes.

Out of curiosity what do you do?

He gets paid for being distracted by the occasional customer. :lol:

They even interrupt my movies! So rude!

I manage a little smoke shop on the beach. Cigarettes, cigars, tobacco, pipes, hookahs, bongs, novelty items, etc.

Not a very large town though, so most of my day consists of sitting on my laptop playing Guild Wars 2, watching movies on Netflix, or mindlessly browsing the internet.

Fridays/Saturdays are busy enough that I don't have much computer time, Sundays are slow enough that I rarely have to deal with customers, weekdays in-between. The majority of my customers are regulars just for cigarettes, so they're just quickly in & out.

Ahhh, I'm glad the Bad_Dude asked the question. It's always interesting to know what folks do for a living.

Hameister said:
Ahhh, I'm glad the Bad_Dude asked the question. It's always interesting to know what folks do for a living.

Yeah I realize it was a bit off topic but the wait is killing me :). Anyways I'm a cook and have been doing that for the past 13 years.

---------- Post added at 05:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:42 AM ----------

Computear said:
They even interrupt my movies! So rude!

I manage a little smoke shop on the beach. Cigarettes, cigars, tobacco, pipes, hookahs, bongs, novelty items, etc.

Not a very large town though, so most of my day consists of sitting on my laptop playing Guild Wars 2, watching movies on Netflix, or mindlessly browsing the internet.

Fridays/Saturdays are busy enough that I don't have much computer time, Sundays are slow enough that I rarely have to deal with customers, weekdays in-between. The majority of my customers are regulars just for cigarettes, so they're just quickly in & out.

You don't sell that fake shit do you? I've seen it mess some of my coworkers up.

Anyways back on topic. Let the fun begin the only thing that's missing is the avast anti virus they forgot to send. Since its not that pivotal to the build I'm going to finish up cleaning the house, give you guys time to respond and then start building.

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20120924_111156.jpg
    ForumRunner_20120924_111156.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 0
  • ForumRunner_20120924_111207.jpg
    ForumRunner_20120924_111207.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 1
  • ForumRunner_20120924_111222.jpg
    ForumRunner_20120924_111222.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 1
  • ForumRunner_20120924_111233.jpg
    ForumRunner_20120924_111233.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 0
  • ForumRunner_20120924_111244.jpg
    ForumRunner_20120924_111244.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 2
  • ForumRunner_20120924_111253.jpg
    ForumRunner_20120924_111253.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 0
Anyways back on topic. Let the fun begin the only thing that's missing is the avast anti virus they forgot to send. Since its not that pivotal to the build I'm going to finish up cleaning the house, give you guys time to respond and then start building.

No, we don't sell Spice (that fake stuff), and yeah that shit gives people massive brain damage.

Nice. I'm jealous. I should have a similar pile of parts by the end of the day, and I'm off work at noon (hopefully they'll deliver before that, otherwise I'll be driving back to work to pick it up, set delivery to the shop).

Computear said:
No, we don't sell Spice (that fake stuff), and yeah that shit gives people massive brain damage.

Nice. I'm jealous. I should have a similar pile of parts by the end of the day, and I'm off work at noon (hopefully they'll deliver before that, otherwise I'll be driving back to work to pick it up, set delivery to the shop).

Nice don't be too jealous, you'll be in the same boat soon! :)

Back
Top Bottom