first custom gaming pc build

OhSnapWord said:
Man, I hate it when I don't get all the parts at once. It's such a tease.

Yeah especially when the rest of the parts are sitting in the frigging ups distribution centre 50 miles up the road from me! Y U NO DELIVERY MA PARTS UPS!!!!!

Attachments

• y-u-no-guy.jpg
    y-u-no-guy.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 11
Hameister said:
Ahhh, now we're seein' somethin'.

Pics or it didn't happen right? :)

---------- Post added at 09:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:28 PM ----------

By the way what ever happened to OS-wiz? He post in this thread a few times then just left

Pics or it didn't happen right? :) That's right!

---------- Post added at 09:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:28 PM ----------

By the way what ever happened to OS-wiz? He post in this thread a few times then just left...hmmm, not sure, it wasn't my turn to watch him today...

10 characters

I'm confused..... what's that mean?

Most forums using the vBulletin software, require at least 10 characters be typed in the post field, or it will not except the post.

You may try it yourself. Just respond to me with a simple word like "yes", and you'll get the error message.

That's what would have happened to me because I answered you within the context of your own quote, leaving nothing typed in the post field.

So, I just typed, "10 characters" as an acknowledgement that was required.

I'm confused..... what's that mean?

He posted his reply within the parameters of the quote tag, but he still needed to post a message of at least 10 characters long or the forums won't accept the post, because it doesn't realize he added content to the quote.

So, people post "10 characters" just as a filler.

He posted his reply within the parameters of the quote tag, but he still needed to post a message of at least 10 characters long or the forums won't accept the post, because it doesn't realize he added content to the quote.

So, people post "10 characters" just as a filler.

You must have been typing while I was posting, because that's exactly what I said.

I think that's called being "Ninjed", is that right?

And don't tell me this is off subject. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom