What's your secret of getting through the day?

A pint of strong iced coffee, sometimes with a shot of Baileys Coffee liqueur mixed in. They call it frapuccino elsewhere but us Greeks simply call it frappé. Plus we know how to prepare it properly, unlike Starbucks. Although French in origin, this coffee has been a firm favorite in Greece since the 50s, long before it became fashionable elsewhere.

Frappé coffee - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Plus a couple of ciggies. I know it's bad, but it's my little vice.

Last edited:
Actually, for me the days go by much to quickly. I get up around 5am, and play a little BF3. Then, I take a nap. Then if it's raining, I watch a movie on TV. If it's a nice day, I may go out and take some photos. Then, I take a nap. Then, in the afternoon I get involved with the new house we're building, and then another nap.

After dinner, a glass of wine, and I wake up again at 5am. The day is over before I know it.

Actually, for me the days go by much to quickly. I get up around 5am, and play a little BF3. Then, I take a nap. Then if it's raining, I watch a movie on TV. If it's a nice day, I may go out and take some photos. Then, I take a nap. Then, in the afternoon I get involved with the new house we're building, and then another nap.

After dinner, a glass of wine, and I wake up again at 5am. The day is over before I know it.

Sounds like you are really enjoying life.

Sounds like you are really enjoying life.

I would recommend retirement to anyone. These retirement years have been the very best of my life. Just make sure you are secure financially, before you retire. It's no fun out living your money.

A good night sleep, a hearty breakfast & no rushing off to work....works for me.;)

My secret is to have something good every evening to look forward to: something good to eat, something good to watch on TV, maybe going out, maybe spending some time with one of my hobbies or some other nice activity. After a day of work you just have got to reward yourself.

Back
Top Bottom