Computer Specs

Qwurp

Beta member
Hey, i was wondering what you guys think of my computer specs for gaming, i know my video card is complete garbage but i want your guys opinion on them.

Video-Nivida Geforce 6150se nForce 430

Processor-AMD Athlon(tm) Dual Core Processor 4850e

Ram-3GB

What are the full specs of your system. You might be able to get away with some very light gaming on that setup.

What are the full specs of your system. You might be able to get away with some very light gaming on that setup.

What else would you like to know?
and im getting a new video card within a couple months and i was wondering if just getting a new one would dramastically increase the game play of games

There is more to game performance than the video card.

Specifically, I would like to know what motherboard you have. Considering that you are running an older Athlon chip, that could be a bottleneck in your gaming performance.

I'm pretty sure in this situation your graphics card IS the one to upgrade if you were to upgrade only one. Your GPU would be playable on something like CoD4, but at 640x480 resolution, but if you upgraded that card, your processor would be able to handle games at relatively high resolutions all the way up to something like Battlefield: Bad Company 2.
You should post the name of your motherboard so I can give a good recommendation. :p
If you have a PCI-E slot then this card for its' price is absolutely amazing (Can play BF3 smoothly on high, or Sleeping Dogs on around high- both at 1080p)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/PCI-Express...159?pt=PCC_Video_TV_Cards&hash=item27cac74f5f

Last edited:
In my veiw
A gaming PC should have at least a dual core CPU clocked to at least 3.0 GHz

At least 4 GB of DDR3 1333MHz Random Access Memory

A HDD with a RPM of at least 7200

A Front Side Bus speed of at least 600MHz

I leave the rest to Cyperville.

Back
Top Bottom