MSDN License

ssc456

Fully Optimized
Hi Guys,

I've been lucky enough to have been given a pro MSDN license from my company.
Now at first looks it's awesome, providing i use the software for "development purposes" i can have pretty much any piece of microsoft software i like Office 2013 (2010, 2007) Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP any of the Server operating systems, SQL server, Visual Studio the list literally goes on and on.

The question i have is other than being able to download pretty much anything i want (5 keys for most and unlimited for others) is there anything else i should be taking advantage of with the MSDN subscription.

There are some areas on the MSDN websites that tells you what you can do but it's not really nice clean english.

P.S the "Development Use" is in quotation marks as what defines development use, i installed Windows 8 on my machine to explore it familiarise myself with it and explore the possibility of developing apps for it.

I have MSDN access with my school, and I just download everything on several 32GB flash drive. You should take advantage of the free software you have access to.

I certainly do plan to download just about everything i can and take advantage of it.

Does anyone know how strict their rules are for "development purposes"?

Back
Top Bottom