Votes: 5 55.6%
  • Go out to eat?

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • or something else?

Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters

Tech Explorer

In Runtime
I'm in the middle myself where I microwave, not cook by oven. At home I also eat snacks and fruits or I go out to eat so that I avoid meal preparation and cleaning dishes.

Since food is involved I feel this is worth a poll. By light and heavy I mean do you mostly prepare light or heavy meals? (I apologize if this topic was done before as the search function doesn't work on my phone).

I actually cook most of the meals in my house and considered attending some cooking classes before I went to college. I've thought about becoming a cook somewhere but never really pursued it beyond that.

I rarely cook at home as I leave it to the wife but when we go away on holidays/camping I do all the cooking and giver her a break....:angel:

Only when there's a BBQ.

(though actually, I did make a rather nice cheesecake the other day if I say so myself...)

Well I decided to stop cooking when I burn a mince pie I'n the microwave so yeh that don't sound too bad but i left the spoon I'n the the bowl with the mince pie I'n. (HINT don't do that)

Back
Top Bottom