Anyone interested in motorcycles?

i got to know... which country do you live in? my biggest problem sens i don't have a car, is winters. so a snow mobile, cheap insurance and nothing else to pay then the plate would be awesome. XD
it's illigal to ride snowmobiles in Denmark, and there arent really any tracks that allows it.
Norway is a way better Scandinavia country when it comes to winters. there are allot of snowmobile tracks, and many good mountains for skiing and snowboarding. On the other hand one huge problem with norway is that beer and vodka are noticeable more expensive then it is in Denmark. XD

I forgot to mention that afgift and moms are only something you pay once. it's when you buy the vehicle. you can however buy it without afgift (makes it 20% cheaper), but then you can't register it and only use it on tracks and on your own property.

i also forgot to mention that we beside paying insurance, we pay "Grøn ejerafgift" every year. (paying for the co2 you release).
Motorcycles are cheap in Grøn ejerafgift, but big cars are expensive. (i pay 600kr = 100$) my dad pays 500$ a year for a mazda6.
We do however not pay for the plate every year. you pay for it only once. it cost 85 dollar.

Last edited:
I'm from the United States, but I am right up on Lake Superior, so we get lots of snow yet it doesn't get super cold like parts of Canada. It's perfect, haha.

471567_302114093190408_52430482_o.jpg

Here's mine, no longer has the L Plates though, looking for something bigger.

Other than the small engine, it's a nice bike, haha. You have to actually drive with all those giant plates on it??

I have a baby ninja.
(Kawasaki ZZR 250).
that's the fully faired ex250-H (old ninja).

I have it cause it's cheap to buy, cheap to run, cheap to insure easy to ride, responsive enough and fast enough. -what more could a person ask for?

might get rid of it and get another bike sometime in the future, it's off the road at the moment, as it won't start. but I think paying off my cards and saving some money has to take priority over getting a new toy.

Back
Top Bottom