SOMETIMES one computer cant connect to router???

dan03

Solid State Member
I dont know if this is a common problem someone can explain to me but I'm sharing a wifi connection with 3 people and for some reason half of the time my computer cant connect, even at the same time that other computers are connected fine. Does anyone know why this might be??

Could be the quality of the wifi card your PC is using, you might be in a black spot.....

Could be the quality of the wifi card your PC is using, you might be in a black spot.....

I dont think its a lack of quality or because the signal is too weak, in fact sorry for not mentioning before but it actually connects and shows as connected but no data is being sent or received. :S Only happens to one computer though and only sometimes, right now is fine for example.

Ok today I woke up and it wasnt working on my main computer once again. Like I said, it shows that it is connected but when i ping 8.8.8.8 on cmd it shows that no data can be transferred. I tried restarting the computer, no change. Restarted modem, no change. Then 5 minutes later it just starts working again.... wtf?

By my modem is huawei hg521 and all 3 computers in my house are on windows 7, but only this one is not working well...

Back
Top Bottom