Which one??

Xzd

Beta member
So, I need a new PC to do stuff on, such as editing photos, playing games (mostly minecraft/NFS/F1). I have a small budget and have found these two, which do you think is better or any other suggestions.

AMD Bulldozer FX-4100 4.0GHz Quad Core CPU
8GB 1333Mhz DDR3 RAM
1TB Hard Drive Storage Space
Nvidia GeForce GTX 560 1GB Graphics Card
"High Performance Motherboard + Wifi card" - ?

Corsair CX 500W PSU
AMD FX-4 4100 3.6GHz Processor
ASUS M5A97 Motherboard
4GB Corsair XMS3 DDR3 1600MHz RAM
Nvidia GTX 560 1GB Graphics Card
Seagate Barracuda 500GB SATAIII 7200rpm Hard Drive
7.1 Surround Sound Audio

Thanks.

Do you have any links? Because no. 1 apparently doesn't have a psu, and it would be good to know what the motherboard is

They're both pretty much the same, although the eBay computer is a lot less specific, so I'd probably get the other one as in my opinion it looks more trustworthy.
However, as I said they're pretty much the same so it's up to you

Edit - Although I've just seen the price difference. Give me a sec and I'll try and find something better.

Edit(2) - Turns out that there's not much at that price range that are any better.

Is there any chance you'd consider building a pc yourself (it's not that hard, honest).
If not then just get the OC from eBay

Last edited:
They're both pretty much the same, although the eBay computer is a lot less specific, so I'd probably get the other one as in my opinion it looks more trustworthy.
However, as I said they're pretty much the same so it's up to you

Edit - Although I've just seen the price difference. Give me a sec and I'll try and find something better.

Edit(2) - Turns out that there's not much at that price range that are any better.

Is there any chance you'd consider building a pc yourself (it's not that hard, honest).
If not then just get the OC from eBay

Thank you, I think I will go for the one on ebay because I have the shortest attention span ever, and am kinda lazy, so if i built it myself i would never finish.

Back
Top Bottom