Can I Pad replace a computer?

For the "couch surfers" yes it can replace a pc. But for gamers/photo & video editors/CAD users/etc there is not enough processing power to do what they need on a tablet.

CNET has an article about this here: Six scenarios where the iPad is trouncing the PC | Apple - CNET News
If you go by history of the PC's just sit back & watch these tablets and phones evolve, they will get better processing power as they develop, only matter of time.....

Do not delude your self, technology is improving all the time "FACT" not fiction.....

If you go by history of the PC's just sit back & watch these tablets and phones evolve, they will get better processing power as they develop, only matter of time.....

Do not delude your self, technology is improving all the time "FACT" not fiction.....

I'm not sure why you are trying to argue with me or disagree with me. What I'm saying is that right now they have replaced the PC in the 6 area discussed in the article, however there is still a need for PC's. I'm confused by the last statement in your post....I feel like we are basically agreeing on everything :confused: :flowers:

Tablets and phones have their advantages. But, they will NEVER EVER be able to as much as a desktop/laptop computer. Sure, they are more convenient but that is all. Anyone who thinks that will happen is completely oblivious.

Edit: I am not trying to start anything, but I can't stand apple because of what you can and can't use.

I hate apple, the limitations in there products an stupid prices. And will not/can not see a use for a tablet? but thats just me.

---------- Post added at 10:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:39 AM ----------

ohh an i wont be changing to win 8.

I hate apple, the limitations in there products an stupid prices. And will not/can not see a use for a tablet? but thats just me.

---------- Post added at 10:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:39 AM ----------

ohh an i wont be changing to win 8.

I agree with you.

Back
Top Bottom